Click on the picture for a bigger view

 scrub_02.jpg (48029 bytes) scrub_01.jpg (36386 bytes) scrub-04.JPG (49859 bytes)  

     One thing I didn't like about the scrubber canister, and could address, was the single point of connection for the lid.  I found that the edges of the lid would bow out and I didn't feel there was even compression to hold the scrubber material tight.  I installed four machine screws on the outer edge to help put even pressure on the scrubber bed.  The machine screws come through the bottom and have a nut on the other side to keep it in place when you remove the lid and lime.  I also removed the original center snap and installed another machine screw .  To make loading easy I use wing nuts and washers to hold the lid on.  I also trimmed the foam to fit inside the canister nicely and not get in the way of the lid.

  < HOME

Comments or Suggestions Gallery >